Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 170

Thread: Future Stars of the LPD

  1. #121
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    Get off the board- you get distracted if I ain't in the stands to yell at you , and then you get "Teed" up. We'll change the D a lil, run in the middle a lil moreand run un- balanced for the whole first half, unless the field is so muddy they keep spotting it in the center like 2 years ago in jv. Off the puppy chow and on the glass and gunpowder, best you can do - you got 6 scrimmages and 52 high school games left, that ain't that many. Talking don't change a thing. Peace. Ask Aggie how he grubbed the air dam off the Vette!

  2. #122
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    i think it's even worse for a parent to get on here bragging about their kid than for the kid themself to do it.

    i understand why they can't keep coaches at pound. it's always been that way. the parents think their kids are all-americans and that they the parents know more than the coach. just ask anyone who has ever coached at pound, and i mean anyone. looks like some things never change.

  3. #123
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD *DELETED*

    Post deleted by spudsmac

  4. #124
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    nah, i'm not from pound, thank goodness.

  5. #125
    Inactive Member bigcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    six4three we are so happy you are not from Pound,and do not want you here .We have a coach here and he is very happy with his job and football players .You stay in your town and leave ours alone .We are doing just fine ,I do not have a kid playing in high school ,so know someone before you judge them.

  6. #126
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    Since you know so much about me tell me when have I ever got on here and bragged on my son. I don't post much and I think it would be very pathetic if the only way I could get his name mentioned is if I had to post about him. Anytime his name has been mentioned it's always been mentioned by someone else. Most of the time I don't even know who they are, thank you. And as far as you not being from Pound thank God we don't need you. Get your facts straight before you post to me again. Now I don't tell the coaches what to do that's not my job. The only time I have bragged on here was when I mentioned a BaseBall player from Wise, saying he was a very good kid and good ball player.

  7. #127
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    Can't we just all get along

  8. #128
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    Haha, well I really didn't mean it quite like that , but you got my drift. I've been told by some folks , from different schools about folks bringing QBs, or RBs to practice. I don't know about the rest , but at Appy, you might be a back one play and if the formation changes or we lose one you may go somewhere else. The coach chooses . Tom said something that stuck in my head once, I think it went like this ," This team belongs to this town, I'm the caretaker and I call the shots - till I quit or they fire me. Everybody around here has an intrest in this so we need to do what is best for the town, school, all of us". He stopped to spit , "Run , Belly right again."

  9. #129
    Inactive Member basketballguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2003
    Posts
    302
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    I know that some teams have a rule that during their season that they cant get on the forum and talk. Well, i personally think that it goes for parents too. What good does it do when you get on here and tell us that your son isnt on here or post about themselves? The only people i see on this thread tellin us how good their team is going to be is pound. over 3/4 of this thread is devoted to pounds players. I mean we got a whole player profile on pounds freshmen justr on this one thread. lets just coll it guys. and not post so much on ur boyfriends or sons.

  10. #130
    Inactive Member littlecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    Six4three again we are so glad you are not from Pound. Trio it would be much easier to all get along if people from Pound could post and mention our players without any negative comments every time. Seems to me everyone can say what they want to but if your from Pound you are not supposed to post and be proud of your team. Well I just tell you what I will be proud of the Pound Wildcats no matter what anyone says about them and Chris Strouth is gonna be a force to be reckoned with like it or not.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •